The Consumer and Market Insights: Hot Drinks Market in the US report published by Canadean provides in-depth information on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
- The Hot Drinks market will register higher growth at a CAGR of 8.7% during 2014-2019 compared to a CAGR of 8.3% registered during 2009-2014
- Hot Coffee is the leading category in off-trade as well as in on-trade sales both in value and volume terms in 2014 and is also forecast to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 9.5% in off-trade sales and at a CAGR of 8.7% in on-trade sales during 2014-2019.
- Keurig, Folgers, Bigelow and Lipton are the preferred brands in the US Hot Drinks market.
- Flexible Packaging has the major share of 40.7% in the US Hot Drinks market.
- Private label Hot Drinks products registered faster growth at a CAGR of 8.7% than branded products which grew at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2011-2014.
The report on the Hot Drinks Market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot Drinks, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table Of ContentsIntroduction
Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market value and volume -the US Hot Drinks market
Historical and projected consumption in the US Hot Drinks market
Degree of trade up/down in the US Hot Drinks market
Market volume of the US Hot Drinks by category
Historical and project market value of the US Hot Drinks market by category
Winners and losers in the US Hot Drinks market
Average category level pricing in the US Hot Drinks market
Segment share of the category and change in market share in the US Hot Drinks market
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the US food market
Leading distribution channels in the US Hot Drinks market
Leading distribution channels by category in the US Hot Drinks market
The US Hot Drinks market by type of packaging material/container
The US Hot Drinks market by type of packaging closure/outer
The US Hot Drinks market by type of packaging, forecast
Brand and Private Label Share
Penetration of private label, by categories, in the US Hot Drinks market
Private label performance compare to national brands in the US Hot Drinks market
Leading brands in the US Hot Drinks market by category
About CanadeanList Of TablesTable 1: Market value analysis in USD, 2009-2019
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2014-2019
Table 3: Average prices (USD) by category, 2014
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2014
Table 5: Leading retailers and store count
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2014List Of FiguresFigure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2009-2014), Age Profile (2014)
Figure 2: Market value (USD) and volume analysis, 2009-2019
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2014
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by categories, 2014
Figure 5: Growth analysis by category, 2009-2019
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2014-2019
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, 2011-2014
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels by category, 2014
Figure 9: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2014
Figure 10: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2014-2019
Figure 11: Private label penetration by categories, 2014
Figure 12: Private label and brand share growth, 2011-2014
Figure 13: Brand share analysis by categories, 2014