This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Netherlands's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
- The Dairy market is forecast to register positive growth as consumption in the Milk and Butter and Spreadable categories is expected to increase.
- Low Food price inflation in the Netherlands has resulted in consumers trading up to expensive Dairy products.
- Milk category dominates sales by volume.
- The Drinkable Yogurt category is expected to grow faster than the Fromage Frais and Quark category.
- The use of Rigid Plastics packaging material and Tub containers is forecast to grow during 2014-2019.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in the Netherlands. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in the Netherlands allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share
Examples of New Product Development
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA