This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Mexico's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy categories and their packaging.
- The Mexican Dairy Market is forecast for slow growth during 2014-2019. Emerging middle class with rising health concerns will continue to drive growth in the Dairy Market in Mexico.
- Milk is the largest category, both in terms of value and volume in the Dairy market including on-trade consumption.
- Soymilk and Soydrinks is forecast to be the fastest growing category in the Mexican Dairy Market during 2009-2019
- Lala, Danone, Gloria, Alpro and AdeS are the leading brands in the Dairy Foods market in Mexico
- Paper and Board will be the most used packaging material during 2014-2019.
An emerging middle class with rising health concerns will continue to drive growth in the Dairy Market in Mexico. The Dairy Market is forecast to record a CAGR of 2.3%, growing from MXN223,789.8 million (US$16,852.9 million) in 2014 to MXN250,238.8 million (US$17,848.3 million) in 2019. Having said this, high Food price inflation in Mexico has resulted in consumers trading down to private label brands.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Mexico allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share
Examples of New Product Development
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA