This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Philippines Confectionery market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
- The Confectionery market in Philippines will register slightly higher CAGR in value terms during 2014-2019, when compared to 2009-2014.
- Greater demand for indulgent treats and the desire to seek additional fun and enjoyment is driving growth in the Confectionery market in Philippines.
- The Sugar Confectionery category has the highest volume share in the Philippines Confectionery market.
- Hard Boiled Sweets is the largest segment in the Sugar Confectionery category.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the majority sales in Philippines's Confectionery market.
The Philippines economy has growing middle class population with rising disposable income and has a high proportion of young consumers. This has driven the demand for the purchase of impulse products such as Confectionery. While Sugar Confectionery is the largest category, Gum has recorded the fastest growth rate in the Philippines Confectionery market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Confectionery market in Philippines allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private label Share
Examples of new product development