This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of UAE's Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
- UAE's Bakery and Cereals market is forecast to register high growth both in value and volume growth during 2014-2019.
- Bread and Rolls is the largest category by volume in UAE's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in UAE's Food sector followed by Food and Drinks Specialists.
- Private label registered higher growth than the branded products during 2011-2014. The Morning Goods category has the highest private label penetration in UAE's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market while Plastic Tie are the most used closure types.
South Korea's Bakery and Cereals market will register high growth during 2014-2019. Bread and Rolls is the largest category by value with majority of the market share, in 2014. Bread and Rolls will also gain the highest market shares, in value terms, during 2014-2019. Private label products registered higher growth than the branded products during 2011-2014.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in UAE allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private label Share
Examples of new product development
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA