This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of South Korea's Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
- South Korea's Bakery and Cereals market is forecast to register higher value and volume growth during 2014-2019 compared to historic growth.
- Bread and Rolls is the largest category by volume in South Korea's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in South Korea's Food sector followed by Food and Drinks Specialists.
- Private label registered higher growth than the branded products during 2011-2014. The Morning Goods category has the highest private label penetration in South Korea's Bakery and Cereals market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market while Plastic Tie are the most used closure types.
South Korea's Bakery and Cereals market will register moderate growth during 2014-2019. Bread and Rolls is the largest category by value with majority of the market share, in 2014. Bread and Rolls will also gain the highest market shares, in value terms, during 2014-2019. Private label products registered higher growth than the branded products during 2011-2014.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in South Korea allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Examples of new product development
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA