This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Philippines's Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories and their packaging.
- Large base of young consumers and rising GDP per capita levels makes Philippines an attractive Bakery and Cereals market .
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) is the largest category by value while The Bread and Rolls category in terms of volume consumption in volume in 2014.
- The Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) category is forecast to register fastest growth both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Filipino Bakery and Cereals market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material while Film container type holds dominant share in the Bakery and Cereals market
An increase in the size of the middle class population coupled with a growing disposable income and a large proportion of young consumers will drive the demand for convenient and quick-eat Bakery and Cereals products. Cookies and Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies are the leading categories in the Filipino Bakery and Cereals market, which is expected to register a high growth rate.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Bakery and Cereals Market in Philippines allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of ContentsCountry Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Examples of new product development
AppendixList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA