As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior, it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the persona/feminine hygiene and incontinence category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlights the attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchases.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in the category from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to the category? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in personal/feminine hygiene and incontinence and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for personal/feminine hygiene and incontinence manufacturers?
Consumers believe maintaining good personal hygiene is the most important aspect of health and beauty, surpassing even the notion of "looking your best in day-to-day life."
Affordability is at the center of consumers' minds when purchasing personal hygiene products. Indeed, 82% believe "obtaining value for money" is an important consideration when purchasing these products.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A