As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior, it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the male grooming category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the male grooming category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of male grooming.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in male grooming from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to male grooming? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in male grooming and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for male grooming product manufacturers?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
Once the preserve of females, men are increasingly being targeted by a growing range of grooming products.
Men are becoming more confident in using beauty products as it becomes more acceptable in society for them to do so, driven by a celebrity-led culture of "looking good," and the desire to maintain a confident image at work, at home, and in the social sphere.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A