This white paper focuses on how the Health andamp; Wellness mega-trend is driving the need for sodium reduction in food and drink.
- Aids understanding of the drivers of the low sodium trend.
- Provides consumer trend data to help to illustrate how consumers engage with the movement towards low sodium food and drinks.
- Includes case studies on innovation in sodium reduction.
Reasons To Buy
- How does reducing sodium/salt intake rank against other consumer concerns?
- Which food and drink categories are particularly affected by the movement towards sodium reduction?
- What strategies will help my company to launch successfully in the low sodium space?
Canadean's 2013 Global Consumer Survey found that 50% of consumers worldwide claim that they are actively reducing their salt/sodium intake. People rate health as one of their highest priorities, behind economic concerns and cost of living.
Despite clear consumer interest in reducing their salt/sodium intake, Canadean's Product Launch Analytics has recorded a virtually unchanging level of new product launches making "low salt" or "low sodium" claims.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A