As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the juices and smoothies category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the juices and smoothies category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of juice and smoothie products.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in juices and smoothies from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to juices and smoothies? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in juices and smoothies and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for juice and smoothie manufacturers?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
Increasing concern over the high sugar content of juices and smoothies is negatively impacting their perceived healthiness and leading to demand for low sugar formulations. As taste is the most influential factor for consumers buying soft drinks, manufacturers must ensure that it is not compromised in pursuit of healthier formulations.
Females and older consumers are most likely to be consuming as much fruit and vegetables as possible, which is likely to translate into demand from these consumer groups for juices and smoothies that help them get more portions of fruit and vegetables into their diet.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A