As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior, it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet shoppers' needs. People are more proactively addressing their health in a more holistic and personalized manner, spurring demand for healthy snacks. This report uncovers consumer and innovation insight to outline the key opportunities in the healthy snacks category.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of healthy snacks.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in healthy snacks from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in healthy snacking.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the top sub-trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in healthy snacking? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in healthy snacks and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for snack manufacturers?
Opportunities exist to capitalize on consumer demand for snacks that aid weight loss. Over half of calorie-conscious consumers claim to choose healthy snacks in-between meals, so a common response is to seek out healthy snacks rather than not snack at all.
Nearly three in four consumers are trying to limit or avoid their consumption of sugar, prompting demand for snacks that help them limit (or even avoid) their consumption of dietary indulgences.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A