As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the fragrances category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 25 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of fragrance products.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in fragrance products from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
Reasons To Buy
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to fragrances? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in fragrances and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for fragrance manufacturers?
The continued trend towards multifunctional and multi-benefit products within beauty is also driving fragrance product innovation as consumers seek offerings that are more convenient and represent better value for money, leading to the incorporation of a wider range of beauty functions that go beyond the core olfactory benefits.
As brands seek to differentiate themselves, and consumers search for more exciting sensory experiences, there is greater innovation into products that can deliver on a complete sensory journey, engaging consumers' sense of taste alongside smell through the use of food and beverages within product formulations.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A