As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet their needs. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the cider category globally, relating these trends to Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework and providing constructive insight for each theme covered.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of cider products.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in cider from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
- A dedicated "What Next?" section explores where cider will be heading next and what it means for brands, manufacturers, and retailers.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the top trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in cider? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in cider and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for cider manufacturers and marketers?
Three times more women than men drink cider; bringing balance back to the cider market will be essential if growth is to be maintained.
Among the trends impacting the cider category are the need to "escape summer" in terms of flavor profiles and consumption occasions; cider's strong presence in social media; and the craft cider trend, which sees smaller producers gaining from their authenticity and localism, as well as from tax breaks.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A