As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet their needs. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the cheese category globally, relating these trends to Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework and providing constructive insight for each theme covered.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 25 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchases of cheese products.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in cheese from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
- A dedicated "What Next?" section explores where cheese will be heading next and what this means for brands, manufacturers, and retailers.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the top trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in cheese? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in cheese and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for cheese manufacturers and marketers?
The Southern Hemisphere is forecast to see the most impressive growth over the coming five years, spurred on by the combination of rising prosperity within these nations and some markets becoming widely commercialized for the first time.
Among the trends impacting the cheese category are adult snacking, the repositioning of cheese as a health food thanks to its high protein and calcium content, brands targeting the male demographic, and producers taking a fresh look at novelty, with gourmet fun creating a "new premium."
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A