Parents' increased health-awareness and refusal to trade down when spending on their children are sustaining growth in mature markets. However, it is from emerging economies that major opportunities for global brands arise. The combination of large populations, more women in the workforce, improving education, and rising disposable income is fueling demand for innovation.
- Ascertain the concerns and priorities driving demand for baby personal care products with consumer insight analysis that covers 23 countries globally.
- Draw inspiration from product examples throughout the brief that showcase best-in-class innovation in baby personal care.
- Discover the key market and product trends that will shape innovation in the category in the near future.
Reasons To Buy
- Who is driving growth of baby personal care products and how is this likely to change over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in the baby personal care category and what does it look like?
- How do Canadean's mega-trends apply specifically to baby personal care products? Which sub-trends are most aligned with events in the category?
Consumers are very mindful of chemical exposure from personal care products and see "natural" offerings as a safer and healthier alternative. The more brands are capable to reassure consumers of the benefits of "natural," "free-from" product formats, the more they will engage with them.
Helping consumers to simplify their routines with ease of use, multifunctional, and disposable claims is one of the strategies increasingly being used by brands to defend themselves against the rising popularity of private labels. Moving beyond safety and quality towards emotional and premium benefits is another way of achieving differentiation.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A