As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the baby food and drink category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving parent's purchase of baby food and drinks.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in baby food and drinks from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
- A dedicated "What Next?" section explores where baby food and drinks will be heading next and what it means for brands, manufacturers, and retailers.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the top trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in baby food and drinks? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in baby food and drinks and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for baby food and drinks manufacturers?
China and Hong Kong are the engine of growth for the global infant formula category. Foreign brands will continue to capitalize on this consumer sentiment, with per capita consumption of infant formula in these countries projected to be among the highest globally.
Organic products alleviate parental concern over chemicals/pesticides in food and drinks. 31% of parents of children aged 0-4 years consider "less pesticides" to be a major benefit of organic products.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A