This presentation uses Canadean's TrendSights Framework to identify five key sub-trends impacting the dairy sector, and how manufacturers can respond to these trends. The presentation draws upon consumer insight from Canadean's consumer survey as well as examples of the latest innovation to illustrate the opportunities for dairy manufacturers within each sub-trend.
- Gain insights into the top consumer and innovation trends driving the dairy market globally.
- Identify new opportunities for dairy manufacturers to capitalize on.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the latest consumer preferences for dairy?
- What opportunities are there for dairy manufacturers to capitalize on?
- What are the key sub-trends impacting consumer behavior and product innovation in dairy?
Consumers in developed markets are more likely to be limiting their dairy intake, creating growing demand for more innovative dairy-free products.
Consumers are more likely to be avoding dairy for health- or weight-loss-related reasons, rather than for genuine allergies or food intolerances.
Key words: health, wellness, dairy, milk, cheese, cream, yogurt, butter, spreads, sports nutrition, drinkable snacks, disease management, sensory fusion, juice.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A