This presentation uses Canadean's TrendSights Framework to identify five key sub-trends impacting the coffee sector, and how manufacturers can respond to these trends. The presentation draws upon consumer insight from Canadean's consumer survey as well as examples of the latest innovation to illustrate the opportunities for coffee manufacturers within each sub-trend.
- Gain insights into the top consumer and innovation trends driving the coffee market globally.
- Identify new opportunities for coffee manufacturers to capitalize on.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the latest consumer preferences within coffee?
- What opportunities are there for coffee manufacturers to capitalize on?
- What are the key sub-trends impacting consumer behavior and product innovation in coffee?
Taste, health, and price are the primary factors driving consumer preferences for coffee.
Cocooning is the most influential sub-trend influencing the coffee category, as shown by the growing popularity of single-pod coffee machines and the many foodservice brands entering the retail space.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A