This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides world`s leading agrochemical companies strategic directions, marketing tactics and technological know-how.The report presents:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major promotional strategies
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Customer relations
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
The companies analyzed in this report include ADAMA, BASF, Bayer, Dow Chemical, DuPont, FMC, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo, and Syngenta.Contains 106 pages