The cold insulations insulate the carriers or machines operating in cryogenic conditions. The market includes the study of various types of composing materials, applications and geographic analysis. The cold insulations help companies to minimize their energy consumptions. Additionally, the maintenance of machinery is facilitated by using cold insulations. The cold insulation solutions can be adopted across various industries for energy consumption reduction and effective management of equipment. The market is driven due to worldwide increasing industrialization, increased environmental awareness, use of renewable insulation materials, etc. The market faces limitations from higher initial investment costs. In future, market is expected to grow due to relatively untapped market in Middle East and rising markets for renewable materials. To penetrate into the market, companies are adopting product launch strategies. Recently, companies such as BASF and Dow Chemicals have launched innovative products in the market. This market has strong players such as BASF, Huntsman, Bayer Material Science, Armacell, Evonik, Aspen aerogels, Dongsung Finetec Corp., Dow Chemicals, Certain Teed and Kingspan Groups PLC.
For the purpose of analysis, the market is segmented into types, applications and regions. Based on material types, market is classified into fiberglass, polystyrene foam, polyurethane/ polyisocynurate foam, phenolic foam and others. According to applications, market is segmented into segments such as oil & gas, HVAC, chemicals, refrigeration, others. Geographically, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
- The detailed analysis provides market intelligence with respect to material types, applications and geographies to enable precise investment decisions for companies
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders of the market
- Porter’s five force analysis provides the potency of suppliers & buyers along with competitive scenario of the market, which assists companies make plans to stay ahead of the competition
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2014-2020 with base revenue of 2013
- The potential benefits of cold insulation technologies to various industries are explained in the study, which would help the investors while locating target market.
MARKET BY TYPES
- Fiber glass
- Polyurethane/polyisocynurate foam
- Polystyrene foam
- Phenolic foam
MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
- Oil and gas
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)