Canadean's "Cermex OC: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cermex OC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cermex OC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cermex OC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cermex OC (Cermex) is a provider of comprehensive packaging equipment solutions. It is involved in manufacturing of automatic end of line packaging machinery. The company offers a wide range of packaging equipment solutions for shrink-wrapping, case packing and palletizing fast-moving consumer goods. Cermex packaging solutions includes product dividing, collating systems, shrink wrapping, RSC cases, wrap around blanks, robotic case packing, palletizing systems for cases and packs, combined case packing and palletizing units. It manufactures over 400 machines along with developing 10 to 12 innovations annually. Cermex operates as a subsidiary of Sidel, the world leader in solutions for packaging liquid food, and a division of the Swedish group, Tetra Laval. Cermex is headquartered at Corcelles-les-Citeaux, France.
Table Of Contents1 Bronner Bros.
2 Bronner Bros. - Key Employees
3 Bronner Bros. - Major Products and Services
4 Bronner Bros. - History
5 Bronner Bros. - Company Statement
6 Bronner Bros. - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Bronner Bros. - Head Office
7 Bronner Bros. - Business Analysis
7.1 Bronner Bros. - Company Overview
7.2 Bronner Bros. - Business Description
8 Bronner Bros. - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Bronner Bros. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Bronner Bros. - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Partnership with Wal-Mart
8.2.2 Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
8.3 Bronner Bros. - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Lack of Geographic Diversity
8.4 Bronner Bros. - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Buying Power of African-Americans
8.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
8.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Demand for Organic Personal Care Products
8.5 Bronner Bros. - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods in the Market
8.5.2 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
8.5.3 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
9 Bronner Bros. - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Cermex OC - Key Employees
Table 2: Cermex OC - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Cermex OC - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Cermex OC - History
Table 5: Cermex OC - Subsidiaries
Table 6: Cermex OC - LocationsList Of FiguresNA