Canadean's "Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak): Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Carvajal Empaques S.A. (Carvajal) designs, manufactures and distributes customized packaging solutions in Colombia. Its product offerings include containers, thermal cups, plates, extruded tubes, aluminum tubes, thermo-seals printed cards, metalized film papers, solid cardboard, cases, and plastic film. These products find applications in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, tobacco, personal and home care sectors. Its key clientele includes Unilever, Nestle, Oster, Panamerican properties, Gillette, Colgate Palmolive, Zade pack, Johnson´s and Johnson´s, and McDonalds. The company operates through 13 manufacturing facilities located in Colombia, Mexico, Peru, El Salvador, and Chile. Its production centers are OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 and 14001 certified. It operates as a subsidiary of Organization Carvajal SA. Carvajal is headquartered in Cali, Colombia.
Table Of Contents1 CandA
2 CandA - Key Employees
3 CandA - Major Products and Services
4 CandA - History
5 CandA - Company Statement
6 CandA - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 CandA - Head Office
7 CandA - Business Analysis
7.1 CandA - Company Overview
7.2 CandA - Business Description
8 CandA - SWOT Analysis
8.1 CandA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 CandA - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Multi-Channel Selling Strategy
8.2.2 Strength - Multi Brand Portfolio
8.2.3 Strength - Strong Market Recognition
8.3 CandA - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Europe
8.3.2 Weaknesses - Slow Expansion as Compared to its Competitors
8.4 CandA - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Private Label Gaining Momentum
8.4.2 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
8.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook of E-Retail in Europe
8.5 CandA - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
8.5.2 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor
8.5.3 Threats - Changes in Fashion Trends
9 CandA - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Key Employees
Table 2: Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Carvajal Empaques Sa (Carpak) - HistoryList Of FiguresNA