There is an innovation gap in the sports nutrition market for products that are targeted towards the needs of mainstream consumers. Aligning with mainstream consumer lifestyles is a necessity to unlock new opportunities in sports nutrition going forward.
- Examine what is driving innovation in the European sports nutrition market.
- Better understand who sports nutrition consumers are.
- Understand the latest developments in product innovation in sports nutrition on a global scale.
- Identify what the opportunities are in sports nutrition and how to align new products accordingly.
Reasons To Buy
- Who are sports nutrition consumers? What are their needs? What trends are driving innovation in the sports nutrition market?
- What is the breakdown of different types of products in the sports nutrition market?
- How should sports nutrition products be positioned to capitalize on key consumer needs?
- What opportunities are there for sports nutrition manufacturers to capitalize on the needs of the aging population?
Mainstream consumers are interested in sports nutrition, but most are not actively buying products, highlighting an innovation gap.
Sports nutrition is moving into mainstream grocery products such as pasta, breakfast cereals, and ketchup to gain more mass-market appeal.
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A