Canadean's "Campanile UK Ltd: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Campanile UK Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Campanile UK Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Campanile UK Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Campanile UK Ltd (Campanile) is a hotel and restaurant group based in the UK. The company was established in 1976. It principally operates budget hotels that provide accommodation, bar, meeting rooms, restaurant, Wi-Fi and parking services. In addition, the company conducts restaurant business operations under 'Le Restaurant' brand. Its restaurants menu features a wide variety of food products and a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Some of its principal restaurants in the UK are located in Basildon, Birmingham, Cardiff, Dartford, Liverpool, Doncaster, Leicester, Glasgow and Hull. It has presence in 360 cities spread across 10 countries including Belgium, France, Great Britain, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and Spain. The company operates as a subsidiary of Societe du Louvre, a key hotel chain based in France. Campanile is headquartered in London, the UK.
Table Of Contents1 Campanile UK Ltd
2 Campanile UK Ltd - Key Employees
3 Campanile UK Ltd - Major Products and Services
4 Campanile UK Ltd - History
5 Campanile UK Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Campanile UK Ltd - Head Office
6 Campanile UK Ltd - Business Analysis
6.1 Campanile UK Ltd - Company Overview
6.2 Campanile UK Ltd - Business Description
7 Campanile UK Ltd - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Campanile UK Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Campanile UK Ltd - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Association with Parent Company
7.2.2 Strength - European Presence
7.3 Campanile UK Ltd - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lack of International Presence
7.4 Campanile UK Ltd - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in the UK Population
7.4.2 Opportunities - Recovering Pub, Club and Bars Segment in the UK
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Travel and Tourism Industry
7.5 Campanile UK Ltd - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
7.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.3 Threats - Rising Wages in the UK
8.2 Campanile UK Ltd - Ratio Definitions
8.3 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Campanile UK Ltd - Key Employees
Table 2: Campanile UK Ltd - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Campanile UK Ltd - HistoryList Of FiguresNA