Camera module is an integration of image sensor, control electronics, and interfaces such as CSI or ethernet. It is used to monitor traffic, home security, and digital signal processing applications. Camera modules assist cameras to take videos and pictures in high definition quality. It is possible to capture high quality & low illumination photos and provides correction functions due to technological advancements. The emergence of camera modules in gaming application present new avenues in camera modules industry.
The enhancement in resolution of image sensors and growing usage in automotive sector are factors propelling the growth of the world camera modules market. In addition, advanced media sharing technologies supplement growth of the market. However, high maintenance cost and high power consumption in camera modules obstruct the growth of the market. 3D motion sensors for indoor navigation and expansion of 4K pixel technology are creating opportunities in the market.
The world camera modules market is segmented based on component, pixel, process, application, and geography. The component segment is further classified into image sensor and lens module. The process segment is further divided into flip-chip and chip-on-board. The applications covered in the report are consumer electronics, security & surveillance, automotive, aerospace & defense, and industrial. Geographically, the market is segmented based on North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd., Chicony Electronics Co. Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Cowell e Holdings Inc., Lite-On Technology Corporation, Partron Co. Ltd., Foxconn Electronics Inc., Sunny Optical Technology (Group) Company Limited, and Toshiba Corporation. They have adopted strategies, such as partnerships, collaborations, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, agreements, new product launches, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world camera modules market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world camera modules market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world camera modules market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world camera modules market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- The Camera Modules Market By Component
- Image Sensor
- Lens Module
- The Camera Modules Market By Pixel
- The Camera Modules Market By Process
- The Camera Modules Market By Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Security & Surveillance
- Aerospace & Defense
- The Camera Modules Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd.
- Chicony Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Cowell e Holdings Inc.
- Lite-On Technology Corporation
- Partron Co. Ltd.
- Foxconn Electronics Inc.
- Sunny Optical Technology (Group) Company Limited
- Toshiba Corporation