Busbar consists of a strip of conductor made of aluminum or copper, supported by insulators that can connect the electrical loads and power supply in an integrated electrical network. It has a range of applications majorly in switchgears, distribution panels, switchboards and any establishments that require the consumption of electric power.
Growing concerns regarding energy efficiency in different along with preference of busbars over cables due to its low cost are the factors that is expected to drive the market. Integration of wind power technology in global power generation mix coupled with emergence of smart & green cities are the key factors that will boost the market growth. The presence of grey market offering low-quality and cheap products is a key restraining factor that hinders the growth of the market. Emerging switchgears applications along with innovative power sector reforms leading T&D expansions are the key factors that is expected to offer abundant growth opportunities to the market. The fluctuating prices of raw materials along with lack of R&D activities and proper infrastructure are the key market challenges.
The report segments the market on the basis of power rating, end user and region. On the basis of power rating, the market is segmented into low power, medium power, and high power. On the basis of end users, the report segments the market into utilities, industrial, residential and other end users. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Key market players operating in this market are Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation Plc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Legrand S.A., Rittal GMBH & Co. KG, Mersen S.A., Chint Electrics Co. Ltd. and Power Products LLC.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market positions.
BUSBAR MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Busbar Market By Power Rating
- Low Power
- Medium Power
- High Power
- Busbar Market By End User
- Other End Users
- Busbar Market By Region
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Key Market Profiles
- Siemens AG
- ABB Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Legrand S.A.
- Rittal GMBH & Co. KG
- Mersen S.A.
- Chint Electrics Co. Ltd.
- Power Products LLC.