Canadeans BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice)
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice)
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BUCA, Inc. (BUCA) is an Italian restaurant group based in the US. The companys restaurants offer a variety of Italian food products such as pastas, pizzas, salads, desserts, appetizers, entrees, beer and wine products. It also provides online ordering, catering, delivery and gift card services. The restaurants offer both dine-in and carry-out services. Buca facilitates venues for various occasions at its restaurants including for anniversaries, graduation, religious events, sports, banquets, bridal and baby showers and tour group events. It operates under a subsidiary of Planet Hollywood International, Inc., a key resort and casino operator. The company operates Buca di Beppo restaurants across the US, Mexico and the UK. Buca is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Table Of Contents1 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice)
2 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Key Employees
3 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Major Products and Services
4 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - History
5 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Head Office
6 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Business Analysis
6.1 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Company Overview
6.2 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Business Description
7 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - SWOT Analysis
7.1 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Wide Choice of Food Offerings
7.2.2 Strength - Association with Planet Hollywood International
7.3 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Limited Geographic Presence
7.4 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering Restaurant Industry in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Trend of Eating Out
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increasing Demand for Restaurant Gift Cards
7.5 BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.2 Threats - Highly Competitive Market
7.5.3 Threats - Rising Labor Costs in the US
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Key Employees
Table 2: BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - Major Products and Services
Table 3: BUCA, Inc. (Foodservice) - HistoryList Of FiguresNA