Canadean's "Brioche Pasquier S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brioche Pasquier S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brioche Pasquier S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brioche Pasquier S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brioche Pasquier S.A. (Brioche Pasquier) is a manufacturer and marketer of bakery products. The company manufactures and distributes fresh and frozen bakery products. Its product portfolio include dry breads, frozen tarts, toast, choux pastries, plain croissants, stuffed croissants, pies, mignardises, entremets, croutons, mini-toasts, eclairs, doughnuts, biscotti, crackers and desserts like petit fours and nougat glace. The company sells its products under Brioche brand. Furthermore, Brioche Pasquier operates through hypermarkets and supermarkets in Europe. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the UK, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Korea and other countries. Brioche Pasquier is headquartered at Les Cerqueux, France.
Table Of Contents1 Brioche Pasquier S.A.
2 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Major Products and Services
3 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - History
4 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Head Office
4.2 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Business Analysis
5.1 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Company Overview
5.2 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Business Description
6 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - SWOT Analysis
6.1 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Diverse Product Offerings
6.2.2 Strength - Strong Production Capabilities
6.2.3 Strength - Inorganic Growth Strategy
6.3 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
6.4 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Demand for Bakery Products in France
6.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
6.4.3 Opportunities - Improving Europe Economy
6.5 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
6.5.2 Threats - Safety Regulations
6.5.3 Threats - Shortage of Skilled Labor in Europe
7 Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Recent Developments
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Brioche Pasquier S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Brioche Pasquier S.A. - History
Table 3: Brioche Pasquier S.A. - SubsidiariesList Of FiguresNA