Canadeans Brewers Fayre: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Brewers Fayre
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Brewers Fayre for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Brewers Fayre
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brewers Fayre (Brewers) is a casual dining pub group, based in the UK. The companys pub restaurants principally offer British pub food including a range of snacks, desserts, starters, appetizers, beef and ale pies, grills and steaks. The company also provides a wide range of drinks and beverages such as beers, wines, spirits, hot drinks and soft drinks. The company offers separate menu for kids comprising sausage and mash, create your own pizza, tomato pasta, chicken nugget, delicious desserts including chocolate indulgence and jelly and ice cream.. The company offers services like wi-fi and bonus club card. Brewers operates pub restaurants across the UK. Brewers Fayre operates as a subsidiary of Whitbread plc, a leading hospitality company. Brewers is headquartered in Dunstable, the UK.
Table Of Contents1 Brewers Fayre
2 Brewers Fayre - Major Products and Services
3 Brewers Fayre - History
4 Brewers Fayre - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Brewers Fayre - Head Office
5 Brewers Fayre - Business Analysis
5.1 Brewers Fayre - Company Overview
5.2 Brewers Fayre - Business Description
6 Brewers Fayre - SWOT Analysis
6.1 Brewers Fayre - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 Brewers Fayre - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Association with Parent Company
6.2.2 Strength - Joint Site Model
6.2.3 Strength - Broad Product and Service Offerings
6.3 Brewers Fayre - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
6.4 Brewers Fayre - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering Pub and Bars Segment
6.4.2 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
6.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Out-Of-Home Market
6.5 Brewers Fayre - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
6.5.2 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
6.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
7 Brewers Fayre - Recent Developments
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Brewers Fayre - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Brewers Fayre - HistoryList Of Figures