Canadean's "Biofilm S.A.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Biofilm S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Biofilm S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Biofilm S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Biofilm S.A. (Biofilm) manufactures and distributes BOPP (biaxially- oriented polypropylene) films. Its product categories include plain, heat sealable coextruded, metalized, opaque, and labels. These products are used in various packaging applications such as snacks, bakery, nuts and seeds, candy, confectionary, pasta, soaps, paper and board lamination, adhesive tapes, and powdered drink mixes. It operates through two manufacturing facilities located in Cartagena, Colombia; and Altamira, Mexico. These facilities have an annual combined production capacity of 20,000 tons per year. Furthermore, the company markets its products in 19 countries spread across North, Central, and South America, and Europe. Biofilm is headquartered in Bogota, Colombia.
Table Of Contents1 Bolton Group B.V.
2 Bolton Group B.V. - Major Products and Services
3 Bolton Group B.V. - History
4 Bolton Group B.V. - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Bolton Group B.V. - Head Office
4.2 Bolton Group B.V. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5 Bolton Group B.V. - Business Analysis
5.1 Bolton Group B.V. - Company Overview
5.2 Bolton Group B.V. - Business Description
6 Bolton Group B.V. - SWOT Analysis
6.1 Bolton Group B.V. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.2 Bolton Group B.V. - Strengths
6.2.1 Strength - Broad Product and Brand Portfolio
6.2.2 Strength - Inorganic Growth
6.2.3 Strength - Strong Market Presence
6.3 Bolton Group B.V. - Weaknesses
6.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Europe
6.4 Bolton Group B.V. - Opportunities
6.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
6.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Food Industry in Italy
6.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Cosmetics Market in Asia
6.5 Bolton Group B.V. - Threats
6.5.1 Threats - Shortage of skilled labor
6.5.2 Threats - Economic Instability of EU Nations
6.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
7.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Biofilm S.A. - Key Employees
Table 2: Biofilm S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Biofilm S.A. - HistoryList Of FiguresNA