This dashboard outlines the benefits and drawbacks of natural household care products. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries. This dashboard only includes responses from consumers who said they were completely or partly responsible for household cleaning or laundry.
- This data can be viewed for different consumer groups using filters such as country, region, age / income group, and shopping behavior factors.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- What do consumers in Asia consider to be the top 3 major benefits of natural household care products?
- What aspects of natural household care products do most Gen Y consumers globally consider to not be a benefit at all?
- What proportion of price conscious consumers in UK consider 'too expensive' to be a major drawback?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
This interactive model only includes responses from consumers who said they were completely or partly responsible for household cleaning or laundry, making the information and insight highly relevant.
A forced-choice question style was used to gain insight on natural household care product benefits. Respondents were shown the list of product aspects, and asked to select the aspect that they considered to be a major benefit, and the aspect they did not consider to be a benefit.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A