Canadeans Auntie Annes, Inc: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Auntie Annes, Inc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Auntie Annes, Inc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Auntie Annes, Inc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Auntie Annes, Inc (Auntie Annes) is a pretzel bakery chain based in the US. The company offers pretzels in a range of varieties such as original, cinnamon sugar, sweet almond, honey whole grain, sour cream and onion, garlic, jalapeno, sesame and raisin among others. It also sells dips, drinks, pretzel dogs, mini pretzel dogs, cinnamon sugar sticks and cinnamon pretzel sugar nuggets. Auntie Annes retails pretzel baking mix kits at specialty retailers and grocery stores. The company principally operates through company-owned and franchised stores. It operates as a subsidiary of FOCUS Brands. Auntie Annes is headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the US.
Table Of Contents1 Auntie Annes, Inc
2 Auntie Annes, Inc - Key Employees
3 Auntie Annes, Inc - Key Employees Biographies
4 Auntie Annes, Inc - Major Products and Services
5 Auntie Annes, Inc - History
6 Auntie Annes, Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Auntie Annes, Inc - Head Office
7 Auntie Annes, Inc - Business Analysis
7.1 Auntie Annes, Inc - Company Overview
7.2 Auntie Annes, Inc - Business Description
8 Auntie Annes, Inc - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Auntie Annes, Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Auntie Annes, Inc - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Industry Recognition
8.2.2 Strength - Backing of Parent Company
8.2.3 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
8.3 Auntie Annes, Inc - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Product Recall
8.4 Auntie Annes, Inc - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Strategic expansions
8.4.2 Opportunities - New Product Launches
8.4.3 Opportunities - Recovering Restaurant Industry in the US
8.5 Auntie Annes, Inc - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Rising Labor Costs in the US
8.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.3 Threats - Regulatory Environment
9 Auntie Annes, Inc - Recent Developments
10.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Auntie Annes, Inc - Key Employees
Table 2: Auntie Annes, Inc - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Auntie Annes, Inc - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Auntie Annes, Inc - HistoryList Of Figures