A coil tubing (CT) normally consists of a set of equipment which performs standard continuous-length tubing operations in the oil & gas fields, mainly for upstream activities. Coiled tubes are made up of very low-alloy carbon-steel and is needed in oil & gas industry during the phase of completion and oil recovery.
The market is driven by demands of coiled tubing service in the well intervention market, majorly for completion and cleaning services. Increasing demand for coiled tubing having large diameter creates abundant growth opportunities in the Asia-Pacific coiled tubing market.
The report segments the market on the basis of services, applications and countries. On the basis of services, the market is segmented into well intervention, drilling and others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into China, India, Kazakhstan, and Australia. The market in each of these regions is further segmented on the basis of applications and types.
Key market players operating in this market are Schlumberger Ltd., Halliburton Company, Weatherford International Plc., Superior Energy Services Inc., Nabors Industries Ltd., Archer Solutions Inc. and Baker Hughes Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across Asia-Pacific.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders’ responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porter’s Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Asia-Pacific Coiled Tubing – By Service
Asia-Pacific Coiled Tubing – By Application
Asia-Pacific Coiled Tubing – By Country
China Coiled Tubing Service Market
China Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Application
China Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Type
India Coiled Tubing Service Market
India Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Application
India Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Type
Kazakhstan Coiled Service Tubing Market
Kazakhstan Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Application
Kazakhstan Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Type
Australia Coiled Tubing Service Market
Australia Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Application
Australia Coiled Tubing Service Market, By Type
Key Company Profile:
Weatherford International Plc.
Superior Energy Services Inc.
Nabors Industries Ltd.
Archer Solutions Inc.
Baker Hughes Inc.