Anti fungal agent is a drug that detects and eliminates fungal pathogens from foreign body with minimal toxic side effects to the body. The global market for anti fungal agents is expected to reach approximately $102 billion by 2015. The anti fungal agent market growth is increasing due to rise in number of patients suffering from hygiene related diseases in developing countries and some of the developed countries.
High penetration of conventional drugs used in the treatment of fungal diseases is reducing the growth for anti-fungal agent market. Though these restraints are dominating the market, the application of anti fungal drugs market has initiated the growth of anti fungal agent market. The challenges faced by this market are expected to resolve, as companies are concentrating on advancement in technologies that reduces the cost and increases the efficiency of the treatment. The report provides intelligence on patent analysis that provides forecasted market trends for anti fungal agents. The report also provides intelligence about competitive landscape for key companies engaged in this business.
Key companies included in company profiles are Asperqillus, Alternaria, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, Glaxosmithkline, Bayer Healthcare, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Kramer Laboratories, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, and Gilead.
- Key developmental strategies of the top market players are analyzed in this report so that companies involved in development of anti-fungal agents can get competitive intelligence of their competitors
- The report provides market estimation for drug types, therapeutics, applications and geographic segments that are derived from current market scenarios and expected market trends.
- Market attractiveness analysis has been included for various product segments, therapeutics, techniques and geographic regions with detailed analysis of factors responsible for rapid growth of the market segments
- In depth analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities are discussed for anti-fungal agent market with impact analysis
- Value chain analysis, Porter’s five force model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report so that decision makers receive clear picture of anti-fungal agent market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
BY DRUG TYPES
BY THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Government and private research institutes
- Academic Institutes
- Suppliers and distributors