Canadean's "AMC Airlines: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AMC Airlines"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AMC Airlines" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AMC Airlines"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AMC Airlines (AMC) operates as an independent private airline company based in Egypt. The company offers charter services to all domestic airports in Egypt, besides services to various countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. It also provides ad-hoc flights and military transport for the United Nations. AMC serves a large number of tour operators and several airlines including Tunis air, Air Algeria, Pakistan International Airlines, Gulf Air, Afriqiyah Airways, Air Mali and Egypt Air. Its fleet consists of B737-800 and MD-83 aircraft. The company's main hub is at Cairo International Airport with additional bases at Hurghada International Airport, Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport and Luxor International Airport. AMC is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
Table Of Contents1 AMC Airlines
2 AMC Airlines - Key Employees
3 AMC Airlines - Major Products and Services
4 AMC Airlines - History
5 AMC Airlines - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 AMC Airlines - Head Office
6 AMC Airlines - Business Analysis
6.1 AMC Airlines - Company Overview
6.2 AMC Airlines - Business Description
7 AMC Airlines - SWOT Analysis
7.1 AMC Airlines - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 AMC Airlines - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Portfolio Of Support Services
7.2.2 Strength - Wide Range Of Charter Services
7.3 AMC Airlines - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Overdependence On Select Region
7.4 AMC Airlines - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growth In Global Airline Traffic
7.4.2 Opportunities - Positive Outlook For Egyptian TandT Industry
7.5 AMC Airlines - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Fluctuating Fuel Prices
7.5.2 Threats - Risks Related To Unforeseen Circumstances
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations in the Airline Industry
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: AMC Airlines - Key Employees
Table 2: AMC Airlines - Major Products and Services
Table 3: AMC Airlines - HistoryList Of FiguresNA