Canadean's "Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG (Aldi) is a discount supermarket chain based in Germany. The company operates retail stores under Aldi Nord and Aldi Sud divisions. In addition, the company's Aldi Nord division operates Trader Joe's bannered stores in the US. The store chain offers similar kind of merchandise across its store network. Its product offerings include a comprehensive range of branded and private label food and non-food products along with a wide array of grocery items. Furthermore, the company offers various services such as travel, photo service, flower service and mobile application. Geographically, it operates in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Switzerland, and the US. Aldi is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
Table Of Contents1 Coresa SA
2 Coresa SA - Key Employees
3 Coresa SA - Major Products and Services
4 Coresa SA - History
5 Coresa SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Coresa SA - Head Office
6 Coresa SA - Business Analysis
6.1 Coresa SA - Company Overview
6.2 Coresa SA - Business Description
7 Coresa SA - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Coresa SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Coresa SA - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Focus Towards Quality
7.3 Coresa SA - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Dependence on Chilean Market
7.4 Coresa SA - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Role of Flexible Packaging
7.4.2 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Global Packaging Industry
7.5 Coresa SA - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Rapid Technological Change
7.5.2 Threats - Intensity of Rivalry
7.5.3 Threats - Regulatory Environment
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG - Key Employees
Table 2: Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Aldi Einkauf GmbH and Co. oHG - HistoryList Of FiguresNA