The make-up sector has seen some notable packaging innovations recently in terms of improved convenience, added functionality, and portability. This report was compiled using Canadean's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the category. It discusses special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within Canadean's TrendSights framework.
- Growing pressure to look good at all times means that consumers need portable formats that facilitate on-the-go make-up application.
- While looking for packaging innovation ideas, it helps to look beyond the traditional formats and source inspiration from other sectors, as well as other regions of the world.
"Adding Value Through Packaging: Make-Up" explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the color cosmetics category, using examples from Canadean's Pack-Track innovation tool.
Your key questions answered:
- What key themes drive packaging innovations in color cosmetics?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the make-up category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can make-up manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Reasons To Buy
- Use Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of aligning packaging design to consumers' lifestyle needs and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
Table Of ContentsNAList Of TablesNALisst Of FiguresNA