The haircare sector has seen some notable packaging innovations recently in terms of sensory appeal, improved convenience, added functionality and environmental sustainability. This report was compiled using Canadean's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the category. It discusses special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within Canadean's TrendSights framework.
- It can be difficult for haircare brand owners to keep ahead of the game and offer something unique to consumers. Pack shape and decoration are obvious ways to differentiate but packaging needs to go further by offering dispensing and application features to improve the consumer usage experience.
- Concern for the environment and a growing demand for sustainability mean that some brand owners are starting to look at alternatives to petroleum-based plastics that align more closely with the desire for naturalness in personal care products.
"Adding Value Through Packaging: Haircare" explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the haircare category, using examples from Canadean's Pack-Track innovation tool.
Your key questions answered:
- What key themes drive packaging innovations in haircare?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the haircare category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can haircare manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Reasons To Buy
- Use Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory and convenience elements of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how these can help to drive brand loyalty.
Table Of ContentsList Of TablesList Of Figures