Canadean's "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society (ADCOOP) is a provider of retail products. The company operates a chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets and franchise operations, electronics and computer retail parks through retail sector. Its product offerings include food items, apparel, footwear, home appliances, cosmetics, toiletries, furniture, daily-usage articles and related accessories. The company also provides various services including home delivery, free installation of electronics products, gift cards, real estate and investments, and product warranty maintenance. It provides these products and services under the brands including Al Ain, Costless Electronics, Costless Infotech and 2XL. The company is also involved in the development of malls and retail properties, wholesale activities and stock investments. ADCOOP is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
Table Of Contents1 220 Laboratories Inc.
2 220 Laboratories Inc. - Key Employees
3 220 Laboratories Inc. - Major Products and Services
4 220 Laboratories Inc. - History
5 220 Laboratories Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 220 Laboratories Inc. - Head Office
6 220 Laboratories Inc. - Business Analysis
6.1 220 Laboratories Inc. - Company Overview
6.2 220 Laboratories Inc. - Business Description
7 220 Laboratories Inc. - SWOT Analysis
7.1 220 Laboratories Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 220 Laboratories Inc. - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
7.2.2 Strength - Focus on Quality
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Research and Development Activities
7.3 220 Laboratories Inc. - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lack of International Presence
7.4 220 Laboratories Inc. - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Growth of Web-Based Store Concept
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in Consumer Spending in the US
7.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Cosmetics Market in Asia
7.5 220 Laboratories Inc. - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Stringent Regulations
7.5.2 Threats - Rising Counterfeit Goods Market
7.5.3 Threats - Rising Labor Costs in the US
8.2 DisclaimerList Of TablesTable 1: Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society - Key Employees
Table 2: Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Abu Dhabi Co-Operative Society - HistoryList Of FiguresNA