This 28-country survey from VPGMarketResearch.com contains over 625 pages, 275 tables and provides granular data and analysis not available elsewhere. The survey is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities emerging in the global hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
Continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, auto-calibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates of leading hematology and flow cytometry product suppliers in major countries.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers in major countries.
Hematology Tests Analyzed in the Report
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils
Flow Cytometry Tests Analyzed in the Report
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing
- Reviews of current instrumentation technologies, and features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers marketed by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- Companies analyzed in the report include:
- Abbott - Agilent Technologies - Beckman Coulter/Danaher - Becton Dickinson - Bio-Rad - CellaVision - Horiba - Iris Diagnostics/Danaher - Nihon Kohden - Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics - Roche - Siemens - Sysmex
Contains 625 pages and 275 tables