- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides technological know-how of leading life science intermediates companies. The report presents:
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
The companies analyzed in the report: BASF, Bayer/Lanxess, Cambrex, Clariant, DowPharma, DSM, Evonik, Lonza, Novasep, and Rhodia.
Contains 35 pages