In Q4 2014, we surveyed 500 consumers in New Zealand about various issues impacting the food and drink industries. Among the topics included are snacking habits; attitudes towards breakfast; preferred cuisines; drinks mixers; and perceptions of sugar content. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the food and drinks sector in New Zealand
- Understand what consumers' food and drink purchasing habits are in New Zealand according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across key food and drinks categories
Reasons To Buy
- What time of day do consumers snack on certain types of products?
- Which types of cuisines do they eat on a regular basis?
- Where do they consume their breakfast and why?
- How much sugar do they think is in major food and drink categories?
Full list of questions asked about food and drinks in the 2014 Q4 Canadean Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A