In Q4 2014, we surveyed 15,600 consumers in 25 countries about various issues in personal and household care, and tobacco sectors. Among the topics included are smoking habits; attitudes towards aging; spa and at-home treatments; effectiveness of claims; and brand switching influencers. The data is in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care, household care, and tobacco sectors at a global level
- Understand what consumers' purchasing habits are globally according to age and gender, and compare global averages with country averages
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across key personal care, household care, and tobacco categories
Reasons To Buy
- How frequently do consumers smoke various types of products?
- What are consumers' attitudes towards aging and what products do they use?
- What beauty treatments do consumers perform at home and which in salons?
- What would make a consumer change their choice of household cleaning brand?
Full list of questions asked about personal care, household care, and tobacco in the 2014 Q4 Damaonitor Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, and age group, as well as country averages for all 25 countries
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A