In July-August 2014, we surveyed 500 consumers in Nigeria about their shopping preferences and behaviour - including questions exploring preference for local vs international brands, trust in international brands and satisfaction with the variety and quality of products in core CPG categories. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and segmented by age and gender.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumer perceptions and shopping behaviour in Nigeria
- Understand how consumers' preferences in Nigeria differ by age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer perception and trust in international brands, and how this perception varies across core CPG categories
Reasons To Buy
- How satisfied are consumers in this country about the variety and quality of products available to them? Does this vary according to category?
- Do consumers prefer local or international brands in key CPG categories?
- Do consumers in this country generally perceive themselves to be 'spenders' or 'savers'?
Full list of questions asked across all CPG sectors in Canadean Consumer's 2014 mobile survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A