In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in the US about what they drink, whether and what they smoke, how often, their level of spend, and their purchasing behavior across dozens of alcoholic drinks categories, tobacco, and smoking alternatives. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the alcoholic drinks and tobacco sectors in the US
- Understand what consumers' alcoholic drink and tobacco purchasing habits are in the US according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across dozens of alcoholic drinks categories, tobacco, and smoking alternatives.
Reasons To Buy
- How often do consumers drink different types of alcohol?
- Which consumers smoke, what do they smoke, and how often?
- What are consumers' alcoholic drink and tobacco spending priorities?
- Do consumers demonstrate different shopping behaviours according to category?
Full list of questions asked about alcoholic drinks, tobacco, and smoking alternatives in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A