In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in South Africa about what they eat and drink, how often, their level of spend, and their purchasing behavior across dozens of food and non-alcoholic drinks categories. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the food and non-alcoholic drinks sector in South Africa
- Understand what consumers' food and drink purchasing habits are in South Africa according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across dozens of food and non-alcoholic drinks categories.
Reasons To Buy
- How often do consumers eat or drink different food and drink categories?
- What are their food and drink spending priorities?
- Do consumers demonstrate different shopping behaviours according to category?
- What are consumers' attitudes to food and non-alcoholic drinks?
Full list of questions asked about food and non-alcoholic drinks in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A