In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in New Zealand about their level of concern related to dozens of health and wellness related issues. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumers' health and wellness concerns in New Zealand
- Understand what concerns consumers in terms of their health today, and which health issues they are concerned might affect them in the future.
- Compare the relative importance of different health concerns across age and gender in New Zealand
Reasons To Buy
- What are the most pressing health concerns for consumers in New Zealand today?
- Which health issues are consumers in New Zealand concerned might affect them in future?
- Which health concerns are the most and least important to different types of consumer?
Full list of questions asked about health and wellness concerns in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A