In 2013, Canadean Consumer conducted its annual consumer survey. We asked 25,000 consumers in 24 countries to answer questions revealing their personal care purchasing habits, belief in grooming, skincare, and cosmetic product claims, and attitudes to health and beauty issues. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care sector
- Understand which health and beauty claims resonate most with consumers according to age, gender, and country
- Gain insight into consumer attitudes to key trends and drivers of today's personal care industry
Reasons To Buy
- How important do consumers think it is to look their best in day-to-day life? How enjoyable do they find spending time on a health and beauty regime?
- Do consumers think that images in beauty adverts are realistic? Do they rely on beauty products to feel more confident?
- Do consumers stick to the same, trusted brands when shopping for personal care products? How trustworthy so they believe beauty product claims to be?
- How do consumers shop for personal care products? In store? Online? Via independent beauty consultants? By subscription? Why do they shop this way?
Full list of questions asked about personal care products and grooming habits in the Canadean 2013 Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, age group, and by country
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A