In 2013, Canadean Consumer conducted its annual consumer survey. We asked 25,000 consumers in 24 countries to answer questions revealing their shopping and budgeting habits, and their priorities when doing their grocery shopping. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumer grocery shopping habits
- Understand shopping and budgeting priorities according to age, gender, and country
- Gain insight into consumer attitudes to key trends and drivers of today's grocery retailing space
Reasons To Buy
- What is most important to consumers when they choose where to do their grocery shopping?
- Do most consumers stick to a pre-planned shopping list when buying groceries or do they often purchase items they did not intend to?
- How appealing do consumers find concepts such as online grocery shopping or self-service checkouts?
Full list of questions asked about grocery shopping in the Canadean 2013 Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, age group, and by country
Table Of ContentsN/AList Of TablesN/AList Of FiguresN/A